Our client is a highly reputed and well-established international Private Bank in Geneva and Zürich, specialized in Wealth and Asset Management.
To support their team in Geneva, we are looking for
Senior Relationship Managers for the Middle East markets
In this position, your main responsibility will be to develop actively business by reaching new clients and generate assets in the Middle East regions.
Our client offers a dynamic and attractive professional environment, respecting high standards in ethics and values and focused on excellence, client orientation, and team spirit.
A large and strong experience in Wealth Management and a proven track record in client management and business development in the Middle East regions: (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon) ;
an effective and active network in the Middle East markets generating prospects and clients;
- client and service focused with an excellent understanding of product requirements and tax issues;
- university level required and/or degree like AZEK or CFA;
- fluent communication skills in English (oral and written) and Arab, good working knowledge in French and German would be an asset;
- Swiss or UK national (C permit), domicile in Switzerland is required;
- Swiss or European nationality (C permit), domicile in Switzerland is required.
Availability: to be agreed.
If you are willing to meet this challenge and if your profile matches with the defined expectations, please send your application to email@example.com, to the attention of Mr Yves-André Jeandupeux or contact us by phone +41 22 786 09 19 for any questions you may have.
We guarantee full confidentiality and do not give out any information without the agreement of the candidate.